there's no sense in losing your mind


Start.

There was a point where the events of your life became a tsunami. When that happened, you would find yourself days later on unfamiliar ground, rootless. The only other choice you had was to move to higher ground while you still could.
{ Nineteen Minutes, Jodi Picoult. }

One,

Two,
Colette
Qi An
Audrey
Hazel
Klarissa
Kristin
Jia Xin
Filzah
Maya
Nurul
Rachel

Three,
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

Rewind.
December 2009
January 2010
June 2010
title: can we pretend that the airplanes in the night skies are like shooting stars?
date: Sunday, June 27, 2010
time:7:11 PM
Last day of the June hols.
Happy, yet unhappy. Yup.
Can't wait for school tomorrow, but I'm not looking forward to handing in homework.
I'M NOT DONE.
TSK.
Heymath LOCKED ME OUT OF THE SYSTEM.
I have one benchmark left! ARGHHH AND I NEED TO ACCESS THE LESSONS.
WHY IS THIS ALWAYS HAPPENING TO ME. >: (
Training tomorrow!
First period's PE tomorrow, but I think it'll be gone cause of Principal message and stuff.
ARGH.
Aiyaaaaaaa, so screwed. I still have one benchmark, math ws, amath AND chem WB!
I am screwed.

Oh Youth Sunday today was okay.
Next Sunday again, at BPJ.
Byeee.


comment? / top