there's no sense in losing your mind


Start.

There was a point where the events of your life became a tsunami. When that happened, you would find yourself days later on unfamiliar ground, rootless. The only other choice you had was to move to higher ground while you still could.
{ Nineteen Minutes, Jodi Picoult. }

One,

Two,
Colette
Qi An
Audrey
Hazel
Klarissa
Kristin
Jia Xin
Filzah
Maya
Nurul
Rachel

Three,
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

Rewind.
December 2009
January 2010
June 2010
title: Dial nine-nine-nine!
date: Saturday, January 9, 2010
time:1:39 PM
I LOVE 3E9 2010.
Well, most of it.
Ahhhh, I love my seat.
I love the people!
Klarissa, Sue, Sara, Saloni, Safiah, Elyssa, Shannon, Jessica, Tiara, Rachel, Jing Er, Farah, Man Yi, etcetc.
Omg they are all awesomez.
32 people in total. (:
Smallest, followed by 3e2 with 34.
Haha.
And my teachers?
Form teachers: Mrs. Sew and Mr. Goh.
English: Ms. Low
Chinese: LEE LAO SHI. She is sooo boomz man. Super hilarious.
Math: Mrs. Loy. Haha!
A Math: Mr. Seah. Whoooooo.
Physics: Mrs. Lim!
Chemistry: Mr. Goh. Form teacher.
Geography: Mrs. Tan-Wong.
Lit: Mr. John!!!!! (I think.)
Social Studies: MRS. SEW. (:

YAY I HAVE AWESOME TEACHERS.
I will make 2010 a good year.
I really will.

Class Comm as of now:
Chairman - Jessica
V-Chairman - Klarissa
Secretary - Jing Er
Treasurer - Angelina JolieSALONI
Sports Captain - Yours truly
V-Sports Captain - Klarissa's not-so-friend friend
NE Rep - Rachel
Environmental - Shingar
Welfare - Tiara

Hoho.
I LOVE MOST OF 3E9 2010!


comment? / top