there's no sense in losing your mind


Start.

There was a point where the events of your life became a tsunami. When that happened, you would find yourself days later on unfamiliar ground, rootless. The only other choice you had was to move to higher ground while you still could.
{ Nineteen Minutes, Jodi Picoult. }

One,

Two,
Colette
Qi An
Audrey
Hazel
Klarissa
Kristin
Jia Xin
Filzah
Maya
Nurul
Rachel

Three,
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

Rewind.
December 2009
January 2010
June 2010
title: Begin.
date: Sunday, January 3, 2010
time:9:04 PM
So, the school term's starting.
I just found out who my form teachers are.
-is speechless-

Hai. I hope this year's gonna be a good one.



-


Jessica had duty today, she said Dave wasn't coming so I went to serve.
The new batch of kids came in today!
And the old batch got promoted.
Miss them. Sneaked to their class with Jessica during craft time.
"HI DYLAN! HI KALEB! HI KIMBERLY! EZRAAAA. EH JOSHUA NEVER COME LA. WHERE'S RYAN? HI ZACHARY! FAITH'S LOOKING HAHA."
Yeah we were damn high.
Anywayyyyy, it was super scary when I got to know the new batch because-
"His name is Zachary."
"WHAT?"
"Yup, and his name is Caleb."
"You MUST be kidding me."

It's interesting how so many of them have the same names.
And funniest thing-
It turns out that Caleb is Uncle Felix's son.
Hahaha, I can't believe that I used to be scared of him.
But anyway, the new batch's nice, but I'm really attached to the old batch and I really really do miss them a lot. :/
I hope they can remember me for a long time.
Anyway I made some new friends!
Radley, Natalie, Daniel, Caleb, Yu Bin, Desiree, Elyssa, Timothy, Zachary, and many more.
I hope that by serving, I can bless all these children.
(:

But anyway after the whole thing Dave popped out outside class, shocking Jessica and I.
Haha funny.
But I really had fun today. (:
These kids are awesome.

-

SCHOOL'S STARTING TOMORROW.
Let's all gear up! (And die?)
Dumb orientation tomorrow, have to stay in the damn small hall for a loooong time.
Aiya, whatever.
Ciao.


comment? / top