there's no sense in losing your mind


Start.

There was a point where the events of your life became a tsunami. When that happened, you would find yourself days later on unfamiliar ground, rootless. The only other choice you had was to move to higher ground while you still could.
{ Nineteen Minutes, Jodi Picoult. }

One,

Two,
Colette
Qi An
Audrey
Hazel
Klarissa
Kristin
Jia Xin
Filzah
Maya
Nurul
Rachel

Three,
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

Rewind.
December 2009
January 2010
June 2010
title: WHO AM I?
date: Thursday, December 31, 2009
time:11:37 AM
Church camp was awesomeeeee.
Really a turning point.
I don't regret going for it.
Through church camp, I've learn so much more about others and myself and I made new friends!
(:

-

Had an awesome time on Monday with Dave, Jeevan, Jessica, Eunice and Faith.
Sherlock Holmes was cool.
Thanks for the bbq Nurul. (:

Tuesday, training.
Wednesday, friendly with IJ TP and Chong Boon, had drums! Got 86/100 for exam. 4 marks to distinction what the shit haha.
Today-
Try to finish HW although it's pretty much impossible I am SOOOO screwed I swear.
Need to help mom with New Year's celebration stuff for tomorrow, relatives coming over.

Tomorrow's gonna be a new year.
Time flies.
I feel so old suddenly.
Ahhhh.
And Chinese scholars to compete with?
So stressed.
I'm gonna get more white hair. ):

AH WHATEVER I FEEL SO SCREWED RIGHT NOW.

Jesus, Beautiful Saviour.
God of all majesty, Risen King.
Lamb of God, holy and righteous.
Blessed redeemer, bright morning star.

All the heavens shout your praise,
All creation bow to worship you.

How wonderful, how beautiful.
Name above every name, exalted high.
How, wonderful how beautiful.
Jesus your name, name above every name, Jesus.

I will sing forever, Jesus I love you, Jesus I love you.
I will sing forever, Jesus I love you, Jesus I love you.


Beautiful Saviour is a nice song.


comment? / top