there's no sense in losing your mind


Start.

There was a point where the events of your life became a tsunami. When that happened, you would find yourself days later on unfamiliar ground, rootless. The only other choice you had was to move to higher ground while you still could.
{ Nineteen Minutes, Jodi Picoult. }

One,

Two,
Colette
Qi An
Audrey
Hazel
Klarissa
Kristin
Jia Xin
Filzah
Maya
Nurul
Rachel

Three,
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

Rewind.
December 2009
January 2010
June 2010
title: when you were young
date: Thursday, December 10, 2009
time:9:57 PM
I realised how much I miss the days when I was younger.
:/

Vernice and I were reminiscing today.
The happiest ten days of my life was Japan Exchange Programme.
I really want to re-live those ten days.
:/

On the high side-
It was great to see Vernice again. (:
It has been like, ages?!
She is a friend that I'll never, ever forget. (:
Note: We intend to further our studies together in Melbourne.

Klarissa Yow Shi Min cut her hair short.
She looks nice, still.
I like it when she has short hair, somehow.
And I am sooooo excited for tomorrow; crashing Klar's house to play Band Hero!
I know, we're so on right.
Ver's coming. James BongJamie is overseas or "flying around in Australia", quoted from Vernice. Klar's intending to invite Marie Lee x2 - Regina and Louise. Cheryl's gonna be out with Cherie and Charlene.
I.
AM.
SO.
EXCITED.
On the other hand, the second reason for running over to Klar's tomorrow-
TO MISS THE INVASION OF INSECTICIDE aka COCKROACHES RUNNING EVERYWHERE IN THE VOID DECK.
Hate them. :/

-

"HUH?! YOU GOT TUITION!?"

Yes, I do Drey.
For Sec Three.
STARTING THIS SATURDAY.
Gosh.
Physics and Chemistry.
Ahhhhhhhh. Tuition.
After that going to watch Nations Cup finals with Jia Xin. (:
ANYONE WANNA COME? (:
Going to watch the 3rd vs 4th match and 1st vs 3rd match at 1330 and 1600 respectively.
Missing the 5th vs 6th - tuition.
Aishhhhhh.
Whatever, excited anyway.

-

Klarissa and Vernice is intending to work for Prada. O:

Anyway.
Mom says that her friend's friend is giving away puppies.
AND SHE INTENDS TO GET ONE. (:
Asking for the breed and stuff now.
Haven't got back to us yet. (Omgggg hurry man.)
50% chance that I might get a dog.
Whoooooo.
My dream is to train a dog!
I want my dog to be obedient and smart.
LIKE THE DOG THAT I SAW ON OPRAH.
IT CAN LIKE, CALCULATE!
So cool.
(:

-

Glad drum test is over.
Sit-in teacher said I did quite well.
Either 80 plus or 90 plus.
Was damn nervous, made silly mistakes. -.-
Could've gotten full marks, I bet.
Anyway.
I thought my drum room's gonna be soundproofed but now my mom decided not to.
Expensive la.
I shall save up money to soundproof it.
Aish, she get all the contacts already then in the end also never soundproof.
Sometimes it benefits that your mom is the teacher in charge of her school's band. (:
But she's transferring to girls' soccer next year.
I shall focus on piano.
Grade 6 theory exam on 10th week of term 1.
Gosh man freaking out.
Such a big transition from Grade 5. -.-
But I feel more confident about theory.
Practical next year in July-September period probably.
I kinda forgot.
Dying.
Anyway, I loveeeee my current piano now.
It sounds great.
I'm glad I chose it. (:
And I love the drum set.
Mapex Meridian Maple. Whoooo.
Platinum Sparkle.
(:

Will post some pictures next time.
Love the pianoooooo.

-

Homework status:
1. Chemistry worksheet, completed.
2. Chemistry quiz, not available.
3. English comprehension, completed.
4. English summary, completed.
5. Literature Elective unseen poem, completed.
6. Literature Elective unseen prose, uncompleted.
7. Math, not found.
8. Chinese, idk what to do, SARAH WHERE ARE YOU.
9. Social Studies part 1, completed.
10. Social Studies part 2, uncompleted.

To do:
Complete-
1. Literature unseen prose.
2. Social Studies part 2.
By this week.

Bye.


comment? / top