there's no sense in losing your mind


Start.

There was a point where the events of your life became a tsunami. When that happened, you would find yourself days later on unfamiliar ground, rootless. The only other choice you had was to move to higher ground while you still could.
{ Nineteen Minutes, Jodi Picoult. }

One,

Two,
Colette
Qi An
Audrey
Hazel
Klarissa
Kristin
Jia Xin
Filzah
Maya
Nurul
Rachel

Three,
© * étoile filante
inspiration/colours: mintyapple
icons: cablelines
reference: x / x

Rewind.
December 2009
January 2010
June 2010
title: HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, STRONGER-
date: Friday, December 18, 2009
time:12:30 PM
I AM BACK FROM NETBALL TRAINING CAMP.
Freaking tired. :/
But all in all, camp was enjoyable. (:
I guess we're really much more bonded now. (:

Anywayyyyyy, I just realised we haven't ran our suicides.
Which means...suicides the next time I go for training.
Not going for training next week because of WEB camp. ):
I wish I didn't have to go for WEB camp.
I'd rather go for training because Zenphyr is so much nicer to hang out with. (Although in "harsh conditions".)
Anyway, camp details on Haz's blog. Lazy to type it all out here.
Played a lot of card games like Tai Di, Bridge, Slap Jack and Go Fish.
Oh yeah, and Zenphyr rocks at CHARADES. :D
Yupyup.

Christmas Outreach tomorrow and I'm in hospitality.
The "Rah Rah" hospitality.
Which, I am not up to because I am still TIRED from camp.
Aiya whatever.
:/

Cut my hair today.
Omg I look like a total freaking idiot.
And ya, I totally look like a girl.
I LOOK LIKE A KID GIRL.
OMGGGGGGGG.
-dies-


comment? / top